The MEG (Modular Ergonomic Grip)
The MEG series is a line of instruments that are composed of two pieces: a reusable handle and a cartridge. This reduces cost and waste relative to disposable instruments.
A wide range of cartridges including forceps, scissors, grasper, etc. are available. The high quality, insulated, light weight metallic handles are fully sterilizable and autoclavable.
- Premium ergonomics and comfort to the surgeon. The handle fits naturally in the palm of the hand, without the confinement of finger-loops. This means prolonged comfort and much reduced fatigue.
- Natural ratchet ON/OFF and release feature with finger and thumb
- Single hand full rotation
- Easy cartridge release and loading
- Supports disposable, reposable, and reusable cartridges with diameters of 2.7mm - 12mm